- This event has passed.
2021 Flu Clinics – Chester
October 5, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Regional Health Services will be holding a variety of Flu Clinics around the area this year:
- The CDC recommends that anyone over six months of age obtain a seasonal flu vaccine each year as soon as it is available.
- The nasal spray flu vaccine is not available.
- Flu shots at $40 each – cash pay.
- Medicare Part B will be the only insurance accepted at these Flu Clinics.
- Please show your card at registration.
- No other insurances will be filed.
- No appointment is needed to attend these scheduled clinics.
If a Flu Clinic time does not work for your, flu shots will also be offered during regularly scheduled appointments at the Cresco, Elma, and Lime Springs Clinics.
For more information on Flu Clinics, call 563-547-2989.