We want to keep our community informed as much as possible. Please know that at Regional Health Services we are diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
- RHSHC will also be keeping the local community updated as this situation changes. Please refer back to this page for information.
- Also, follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to see updates from RHSHC.
- Pfizer is available for both children and adults.
- Pediatric Pfizer is available for those 6 months-11 years.
- Adult Pfizer is available for those 12+.
- Moderna is available to anyone 18 and older.
- J&J is available to anyone 18 and older.
- Watch our Facebook page and webpage for updates.
COVID-19 VACCINE FAQ INFORMATION:
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine Myths & Facts
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety (Spanish)
PATIENT AND VISITOR INFORMATION:
- Face masks are encouraged but not required in our facilities.
- PLEASE wear a mask if you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms.
We are now scheduling telehealth video visits for a variety of clinic appointments! Call 563-547-2022 to schedule or to learn more.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 please refer to these hotlines:
To inquire about scheduling a COVID test, call 563-547-2101.
COVID-19 Test Pricing for private pay as of August 1, 2021:
- Antigen testing: $61.00
- In-House Rapid PCR Test: $163.00
- Collection fee: $40.00