Do you want to know the updated COVID data? This information is available at all times, to anyone, by going to the Iowa COVID Dashboard at www.coronavirus.iowa.gov. We want to keep our community informed as much as possible. Please know that at Regional Health Services we are diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
- RHSHC will also be keeping the local community updated as this situation changes. Please refer back to this page for information.
- Also, follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to see updates from RHSHC.
COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTS
- Pfizer is available to anyone 12 and older and requires two doses. First doses and booster second doses can be scheduled at the Cresco Medical Clinic or Elma Medical Clinic.
- Moderna is available to anyone 18 and older and requires two doses. First doses and booster second doses can be scheduled at the Cresco Medical Clinic.
- J&J is available to anyone 18 and older and requires one dose. These can be scheduled at the Cresco Medical Clinic.
TO SCHEDULE IN CRESCO:
- Go to: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/HowardCountyVaccine
- Choose the type of vaccine and time slot of your choice.
- Don’t forget to schedule your booster second dose at this time as well for Pfizer and Moderna.
- Vaccinations are given at the Cresco Medical Clinic, NOT inside the Respiratory Clinic Building. Google maps may direct you to the Respiratory Clinic, but please be sure to go into Cresco Medical Clinic next door for vaccinations.
- If you are unable to schedule online or have questions, please call the Cresco Medical Clinic at 563-547-2022, and we can assist you.
TO SCHEDULE IN ELMA:
- Call the Elma Medical Clinic at 641-393-0058.
COVID-19 VACCINE FAQ INFORMATION:
Update from Dr. Paul Jensen, August 9, 2021: Dr. Jensen Speaks on Vaccines Video
COVID Testing Information:
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine Myths & Facts
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety (Spanish)
PATIENT AND VISITOR INFORMATION:
- All persons are required to wear a face covering when in our facilities. Please bring a person face covering when you come to RHSHC. (If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.)
- All people will be screened at check-in.
- PLEASE CALL before presenting at the clinic if you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms.
We are now scheduling telehealth video visits for a variety of clinic appointments! Call 563-547-2022 to schedule or to learn more.
Only ONE visitors/support persons will be allowed with a patient. This includes, but is not limited to: Outpatient Services, Hospital, OB, and Clinics.
NO visitors/support persons allowed in Emergency Department. Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients or other situations per staff discretion.
- Some exceptions may apply such as end of life or comfort cares and will be determined on a case by case evaluation.
- COVID positive patients may not have visitors unless determined differently by the provider/care team.
- If patient is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, no visitors allowed until test results have come back negative.
- OB/Medsurg visitors must be 18 or older.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 please refer to these hotlines:
– IDPH COVID-19 Hotline: Dial 211
– Cerro Gordo Public Health Hotline: Dial 641-494-3546
To inquire about scheduling a COVID test, call 563-547-2101.
COVID-19 Test Pricing for private pay as of August 1, 2021:
- State PCR Testing: $38
- Antigen Testing: $38
- In-house (same day) PCR Testing: $194