Do you want to know the updated COVID data? This information is available at all times, to anyone, by going to the Iowa COVID Dashboard at www.coronavirus.iowa.gov. We want to keep our community informed as much as possible. Please know that at Regional Health Services we are diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
- RHSHC will also be keeping the local community updated as this situation changes. Please refer back to this page for information.
- Also, follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to see updates from RHSHC.
COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTS
- Using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/HowardCountyVaccine
- Or by calling the Cresco Medical Clinic at 563-547-2022.
Pfizer vaccines are also available to anyone 12 and older at the Elma Medical Clinic on Thursdays. Schedule by call 641-393-0058.
COVID-19 VACCINE FAQ INFORMATION
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine Myths & Facts
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety
- 5 Things You Should Know About Vaccine Safety (Spanish)
PATIENT AND VISITOR INFORMATION:
- All persons are required to wear a face covering when in our facilities. Please bring a person face covering when you come to RHSHC. (If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.)
- All people will be screened at check-in.
- PLEASE CALL before presenting at the clinic if you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms.
We are now scheduling telehealth video visits for a variety of clinic appointments! Call 563-547-2022 to schedule or to learn more.
Effective March 29, 2021 to current: TWO visitors/support persons will be allowed with patients in ER, Outpatient Services, and Clinics. The following rules apply to the OB Department:
- Labor/Delivery (Obstetrics) – Two support people allowed. Must pass the screening and follow masking guidelines. We strongly recommend support people be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Postpartum (Obstetrics) – Two visitors (in addition to partner) are allowed for the duration of the stay. Visitors must be age 5 and older.
* Exceptions will be made for end of life situations.
* No visitors allowed for those in isolation per normal protocol.
* Clergy may be in addition to 2 visitors.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 please refer to these hotlines:
– IDPH COVID-19 Hotline: Dial 211
– Cerro Gordo Public Health Hotline: Dial 641-494-3546
COVID-19 Test Pricing for private pay as of May 13, 2020:
Mayo COVID PCR testing – $149
Mayo IgG testing – $118