Coping with the death of a loved one is hard, especially during the holidays. Howard County Community Hospice is holding multiple Grief at the Holidays programs throughout the area this holiday season in Cresco, Decorah, and online. Each program will share information about grieving during the holidays and coping strategies, and then provide a safe space for questions, answers, and sharing.
- Monday, November 6 at Noon – Cresco Public Library
- Tuesday, November 7 at 6:30 – Decorah Lutheran Church
- Thursday, November 9 at Noon – Online, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Friday, November 10 at 2:30 – Decorah Lutheran Church
- Tuesday, December 5 at 5:30 – Cresco Public Library
- Thursday, December 7 at 2:30 – Wellington Place Assisted Living Facility
- Monday, December 11 at 6:30 – Wellington Place Assisted Living Facility
No pre-registration is required. These programs are free and open to anyone who is grieving the death of a person who is special to them; deaths do not need to be hospice related. For more information or questions, please contact Brecka at email@example.com or call 563-547-6343.