Visits from relatives and close friends are an important element in a patient’s recovery, yet patient care is our primary concern. To keep the hospital comfortable and quiet for all patients, visitors are asked to observe the following regulations:
- Please respect the wishes of the patient regarding the length of the visit he or she would like.
- Please do not visit any patient if you have an infectious illness such as a cold or the flu. Do not bring children who may be ill. Due to communicable disease outbreaks, restricted visitation may be posted and enforced.
- Children are welcome to visit patients if an adult accompanies them. We ask that you limit visitors and keep noise levels to a minimum with respect for other patients.
- Visitors should respect the patient’s right to privacy by leaving the room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or caregiver needs to see the patient.
- Visiting hours are open, but we do encourage visiting from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm. A family member may be allowed to stay with the patient, day or night, if the patient’s condition warrants constant attention. Pediatric patients may have a family member with them at all times.
- Visitors not wearing shoes or shirts will not be allowed.
- The patient has the right to choose who may visit during their stay. Visitors may be asked to leave at the discretion of the staff and/or patient preferences.