Requirement – Create a New Account
Beginning June 6, 2019, MyHealthRecord will receive a security update. This update will provide a better user experience and enhanced security. To access your hospital medical records, you must create a new account.
Why do I need to re-register my Hospital Patient Portal account?
The My Health Record will receive a security update. This update will make accessing your medical information online, through a computer, tablet, or smartphone, safe and easy. It will also provide you with a better user experience and enhanced security. There have been no security breaches with your current account.
How do I re-sign up my account?
After June 6, we invite you to re-register your Hospital Patient Portal account and follow these instructions:
- Verify your identity by entering your legal first name, legal last name, and date of birth.
- Verify your email address and set up a username and password.
- Select three security questions. Be sure to supply answers that are not easy for others to guess or discover.
- If your first name, last name, and date of birth that was used for registration matches an existing patient record, a PIN will be sent to your phone that you’ll need to enter online to verify your identity.
- Once your identity is verified, you’ll be able to access your patient record.
Now Available at My Fingertips!
MyHealthRecord gives you easy, online access, 24 hours a day, to portions of your hospital medical records and test results. MyHealthRecord is free to use, simple to sign-up for and is completely secure. Only you and your care team at the hospital will have access to your private health information.
Click to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
For technical support or to reset your password, call our Support Center at 1-800-324-8163. Please do not call your primary care physician.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 and do not use online messaging.