Working Together with Regional Health Services for the Health of Our Community
Located at the RHSHC South Campus
402 2nd Ave Avenue SE
Cresco, IA 52136
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Skilled nurses work closely with medical providers to provide an evaluation of a client’s nursing needs on an individual basis. Skilled nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Blood draws
- Diabetic cares
- Disease teaching
- IV therapy
- Medication teaching, set-up, and monitoring
- Self Care Management
- Wound care
Registered nurse on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy are available in your home when your provider orders those services for you and you are under your Medicare benefit.
Services offered include:
- Breastfeeding support and new mom/baby home visits
- Communicable disease monitoring
- Disease follow-up and prevention services
- Emergency preparedness and disaster relief
- Just for Feet
- Vaccine Clinics
Community Needs Assessment
- Community Health Needs Assessment – Health Improvement Plan (CHNA HIP) Survey Results 2017
- Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Report 2017
- Health Improvement Plan (HIP) 2021
Home Care Aides
- Assistance with rehabilitation and exercise therapy
- Personal cares such as bathing, dressing, toileting, mouth, skin, nail, and hair care
- Emotional support/active listening
- Errands, shopping, bill-paying
- Meal preparation/planning
Weekend Home Care Aide available.
Physicians, social workers, family or friends may make referrals for services.
Community Health Services works with all providers from all medical facilities.
Certification: Community Health is a certified Medicare Home Health Provider.
Fees: Medicare, Medicaid, private insurances, or VA can be billed. Private pay and/or sliding fee schedule available for skilled nursing, home care aide, and homemaker visits.
Because of our belief in the dignity and value of each person, Regional Health Services of Howard County affirms that each patient will receive accessible, respectful, skillful, and compassionate care without discrimination as to race, color, creed, sex beliefs, national origin, age, disability, diagnosis, or ability to pay.