The RHSHC Department of Rehabilitation offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services that include evaluation and treatment of a broad range of diagnoses. To schedule an appointment or for additional information, please call the Rehabilitation Department at 563-547-6361. No doctor’s referral needed to be seen.
- ASTYM Treatment (soft tissue therapy)
- Athletic Training
- Balance and Falls
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab and Respiratory Therapy
- Dry needling
- EMG (electromyography – assess the health of muscles and nerve cells that control them)
- Fibromyalgia Management
- General Strengthening and Fitness
- Hand Rehab
- LSVT (Parkinson’s Program)
- Low Vision Training
- Lymphedema Management (blockage of the lymphatic vessels leads to fluid retention)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehab (total hips, total knees, reverse shoulder)
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Stroke Rehab
- STOTT Pilates
- Urinary Incontinence Therapy
- Wellness Programs
- Worker’s Comp/Return to Work
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor
- Wound Care
Meet the Team
Matt Weitzel, PT, DPT, OCS, CMT
Clinic Manager, Physical Therapist
Interests: Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), runners, balance, general orthopedics, worker’s comp/return to work, and TMJ.
Bryan Byerly, PT, DPT
Interests: general orthopedics, dry needling, sports injuries, worker’s comp/return to work, should rehabilitation, lumbar rehabilitation, total joint rehab, and balance.
Lauren TeBrink, MOT, OTR/L
Interests: astym certified, pediatrics, hand therapy, breast cancer rehabilitation, scar management, and worker’s comp/return to work.
Shayla Murphy, OTD, OTR/L
Interests: chronic pain, lifestyle medicine (health and wellness), general orthopedics, and strokes.
Michala Lensing, OT, OTR/L
Interests: vision rehab, woman’s/pelvic health, geriatrics, and neuro and general orthopedics.
John Meskimen, DAT, LAT, ATC
Interests: return-to-sport testing, general orthopedics, orthotics, concussion management, and general rehabilitation.